Sunday, October 12, 2014

HATES ON ASKFM

HIIIIIII!!! Long time no see fellow reader :D I didn't got time to blog these few... months, i'm so sorry. Or maybe not sorry because not many people probably noticed my blog. Anyway the reason behind is because exams are coming (it's already over HAH), i'm being extremely hard working and studying 24/7 etc.. JUUUUUST KIDDINGGGG. Really it's because i ran out of idea on what to blog about.

I guess today's post will most probably be rants and complains :) So if you don't like please you can get yo eyes off the screen NOW.

So here my rants begins. Few weeks ago, i got a question on askfm from a anon asking
"Why are you trying so hard to be like yhose grunge or tumblr girl" And i swear i copied and pasted so you could see how fucking great his/her english is. I was thinking, did i even try to be one? Obviously when someone says about it, it means they think you look like one. Therefore, i answered "I got say I look like tumblr girl meh? Thanks ;)" And then i realized this bitch ass coward is a hater. I guess after i burn him/her after answering the first question, this anon was angry and asked more questions XD So the following Q&A basically goes like this. 


I got say yu look like tumblr girl meh? I ask what L.O.L
Hey look, someone is trying to be a hater lol. Maybe untick the box first b4 u h8 on me k?


Your spelling maintain ah girl
I don't want leh iejekdjwhdbjwidnebdxjd I like 2 talk rubbish :)

no wonder your face like rubbish also
Omg I didn't know you like to observe my face :O You my number 1 fan right thanks thanks :')

Observe your face for fuck? Number 1 fan your head lah , I rather marry shit
Then go marry shit lorh HAHAHAH rmb invite me to your wedding for

Sorry im allergic to copycats , Get some bloody originality on your mind first rather than tryna be someone that your not LOL
Lol not sure u stupid or blind sia. How does marrying shit has to do with copycat. Pls educate yrself lah dumbfuck. And untick the box lah talk so much HAHAHAHA.

No wonder alot of people hated you in school ahha look at your self
Really? Name them lah ;) Bet u can't because you're just jealous HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA shut up and untick lah dog

we upper sec people HAHHA Better watch out one day ;) We comr chase you like dog kanina
WAHHH SO SCARED SIA. I take photo your problem arh crazy bitch.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As you can see, this dick head claim to be upper sec, which think is from lower sec. But i don't really give a fuck. After i burned this person, pathetically so many times, he/she didn't send any h8s anymore. Until the next day. This bitch send h8s again -_- Like nigga do u have no life or smt. Seriously. And the following Q&A goes like thisssss.

Do u consider yourself pretty?
Oh why. If I say yes you're gonna hate on me is it? Guess what, ya I think I pretty leh. What are you gonna do? Huh huh?
Do u consider yourself pretty?

It seems like you got a lot of haters,I kinda feel sad for you girl
Orly? :O Should I cry mama?

I think you should not only cry but also buy yourself a mirror
I have more than I need ;)
I think you should not only cry but also buy yourself a mirror

All u know is to step tumblr want be famous right
oooooo I got step tumblr??

Just saying that your tumblr fail
*YAWNNNNN* tired of your stupid hates and since when I say I wanna be tumblr. You think you look strong sending hates? Bitch please, untick the motherfuckin box then talk k. Knn even a shit is better than you HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. Go home sleep lah dog. No, you're worst than a dog. Stupid coward.
Just saying that your tumblr fail

Is this the way u commumicate with others IF YES I finally know why u got so many many many haters
Don't like the way I communicate? Then maybe you guys should ask yourself how you communicate with me. Don't like then do it okay. I bet you have more haters than justin bieber.

you are now famous in a bad way girl be happy
YAYYYYY SO HAPPY

don't stay strong. down la
Go improve your english first?

lawl attention seeker post on insta?
ooooo did I offend u?

I look down on you
Wahhh so tall
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Erm so, this hater is basically just jealous of me i mean can't you tell? And i swear this person needs to calm his/her nipples down before they even start typing HAHAHA. Why your english like cmi sia, like you use your eyeballs to type arh? Funny thing is that i didn't even make any spelling error just some short forms and this dumb fuck says my english sucks like hello, do you even go school LOL. And lastly this person suck at sending hates like omg, u really REALLY need to go for training man.
My message to this stupid puta is that if you dare to send hates, then show your fucking name bitch. And also improve your damn english before sending hates because my brain and eyes will fucking bleed just by reading your horrible english. When you ask me to look in the mirror, you probably need to look at yourself. If i step tumblr obviously i look in the fucking mirror to look tumblr what. Bet you don't even look in the mirror because your ugly face cracks the mirror. 
And to all future haters of mine, i appreciate your remarks and comments, but if you aint gon reveal your disgusting name, then don't bother sending hates. And just to let you know, your hates will never bring me down and to me, you are just an ant. Weak and small, easily killed. Hard working, but hard working on hating on people. That's all i have to say to ya puta. 

INSTAGRAM @brendadotcom @k00l.z


No comments:

Post a Comment