Friday, May 22, 2015

-

LMAO HI I'M BACK?????? i havent update my blog because i was too fucking lazy zz. My last post was like last year and it was about me dying my hair LOL SO BOLIAO HELP i feel like banging the wall after going through all my old posts zzzzz LAME AND STUPID HAHAHAHA. As a result, i deleted alot of my noob posts.

Just ended MYE and i'm sooooo gonna fail geography, amath and emath hehe #notevenguilty But i swear i will work hard like legit after MYE which is like now but AIYA just give me few weeks of breaks then i start working hard okay :3 But tbh 80% of it is the teachers fault lorh. My geog teacher talk so FUCKING SLOW WALAN EH. I SWEAR MAN OMG, KNN also like to aim me for no fucking reason -_- chao ah neh. And my amath teacher fucking cried in one of the lessons because we very noisy??? kaopei we so diam sia somemore the lesson just start like literally 10 mins after the bell ring. And she suddenly sob sob smlj. And then she start comparing my class with another express class. OBVIOUSLY she say my class is better la (duh) But srsly lor, talk abit will die isit omg and we also never talk very loud lorh. AND NOT LIKE WE DIAM THEN YOUR TEACHING WILL GO ANY BETTER RIGHT LOL KAOPEI KKK. And my emath teacher is one of the most annoying and bhb teacher that i FUCKING HATE THE MOST. ccb always aim me and a few of my classmates and ask stupid questions that he obviously know that idk and of course i will guailan back lah VERY PEKCEK YOU KNOW. Buuuut his teaching not bad lah, just he needs to shut the fuck up and just teach.

Just basically i have the worst subject teachers ever this year.

Now that i'm sec 3, there's alot more problems in school zz which makes me hate more people but also i met alot of new friends :D 2015 so far quite alot of great things happened to me and also going to happen to me!!!! One of the best thing is fucking KATY PERRY CONCERT OMFG. I'll probably write a separate post about it HAHA. Annnnnd i pierced my ears yesterday heh #brave. HAHAHA FML AND I CRACKED MY IPHONE 6 but i fixed it already *smirks* And also i grew to be more vain :P Makeup are like my needs when going out (lol but i look like shit in school because #nomakeup #nofilter)

Ok sian idk what to say anymore in this post. I'll probably regret posting this post because it's abit stupid and boliao also HAHA paiseh leh. I'm just gonna blog about other shit individually HAHAHA. So bye... for now :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment