Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Helix Piercing (UPDATE)

  It's been about 2 weeks since i got my helix pierced. I must say it didn't hurt a lot except for the part when i it got infected, which suck. So like about 1 week later, it was all good like i could sleep on the piercing side, touch and twist the piercing. But like one day, i touched the piercing, and it hurt like a bitch. It's like someone pressing into your bruised area. HARD. At first i thought sleeping on it caused the pain. But like a few moments later, my whole ear turned red and swollen D: HORRIFIED EW.

  Then i told my friend about it and she said that she have a alcohol solution for ear piercing and wanted to give me. (not sure if give or lend) I went to her house to try the alcohol thing and it didn't hurt at all. I pour it directly to my ear piercing, in front and behind. Then she said i have to twist the piercing. I was like SHIT OMG. I was very brave and twist that shit. IT WAS SO PAINFUL. I screamed ofc. So now, i just pour the solution without twisting the piercing. Thankfully, within like 2-3 days using the alcohol thing, my helix piercing is not infected anymore! :D

  Now, even if i touch the piercing with or without force, it won't hurt but the back of it hurt a little. I think i got infected because i keep touching it hehehe. I can now twist the piercing like super easily.
  
  LESSON LEARNED: NOT TO TOUCH IT WITH DIRTY HANDS. 
                                        NOT TO TOUCH IT WITH CLEAN HANDS TOO.
                                        CLEAN IT REGULARLY. 

  I want to change the piercing as soon as possible but i'm afraid i will get infection again and the process of changing will hurt also. WE SHALL SEE. 

Ps. I re-designed my blog! I spent more than 2 hours okay. ( my instagram said 2hrs but it's more than that) I totally love it and i know it's very hard to read the blog archive and my profile on the right, just try to open your eyes bigger lah arh. I hope you love it too :) And also, i've changed my blog url from brendaxism.blogspot.sg to laughthepainaway.blogspot.sg :)) The number of views is increasing and thank you for supporting my blog :D So much hearts for you all! ANDDDD, because i'm too excited i have to say it. I just ordered a pair of shoes from drmartens.com ! :D I shall not revealed which pair is it until it's successfully delivered to me. Okay, that's enough for today sooooo byeee :D 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment