Monday, May 12, 2014

Helix Piercing?

  MYE is here and i'm not even excited for it. I wanted to get a helix piercing because i saw my friend, Shermaine have one and it look so cool. Another reason is that, every time i walk pass shops that sells earrings and ear studs, it makes me want to have ear piercing so i can buy them and where it but i don't have one. I didn't want to pierce my ear lobe because my ear lobe looks "wealthy" :3 BE JEALOUS. I'm afraid that if i pierce it, it will go "flat" ? .-. aiya idk what i toking lah k. So, i decided to pierce my helix.

  Left or right? Initially, i want to pierce the right side because 2 of my classmates pierced the right side and i thought people could only pierce the right side LOL how dumb am i. Then later, i realized that i always smile by my left side so i decided to pierce my left side.

  I told my mother that i wanted to get a helix piercing, she thought i was just joking at first. Then she was like ok loh, but only after exams. I of course happy like siao lah. But very sian lorh, need wait until after exam. Everyday i would keep touching my helix and use a marker to mark where i want to pierce. And mother would always use this to threaten me -_-

  In the end, i didn't have to wait until after exam then pierce. I just pierced yesterday at bugis street the second level. YAY. I can't believe it cost only $4!? It's so cheap omfg. I wanted to get it done by needle actually but the girl said they only have gun so... cross fingers, i hope i don't get infection lol. (because people say that they sterilize needle but not gun)





Like i said, i always take selfie with left side of my face :) 

Procedure: The girl sterilized my ear and marked the position also. i requested it to be higher cause i thought it'll look nicer. And like after that, she's going to pierce. I was quite nervous at first and i told her to count. And she counted 1 2 3 and shoot. 

Pain: My sister and her boyfriend was with me too. My sister was looking at me like watching horror movie. She thought i would cry because her friend said very pain. Also not very pain lorh pls. Or maybe i just have high tolerance of pain :D Either way, it felt like someone pinch your ear really hard. After a while, my ear felt really warm like hot. From 1-10 of pain level, i'll rate it like 3. 

The rest of the day, i keep accidentally hit until my piercing and it hurt a little. I could only sleep on my right side :( I woke up in the middle of the night because i was sleeping on my left side LOL ( i always toss and turn ) It hurt too :( Ironically, when i bathe, it doesn't hurt at all. Just that i need to be more cautious when i apply shampoo and conditioner. 

The person told me that i can change the earring after about 1-2 weeks. Now it doesn't hurt at all. Sometimes i even forgot i have a helix piercing haha. 

And i guess that's about it. Soooo, i shall blog soon bye :) 

Follow me on insta : @brxndxx_ bye <3 

 


1 comment:

  1. Find the wide collection of unique cartilage earrings on Heer Capries at affordable rates.

    ReplyDelete